21301 Powerline Rd,
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Phone: (561) 362-7355
Fax: (561) 880-6570
Transactional Real Estate
Mergers & Acquisitions
Our firm's practice areas includes defending homeowners and investors from foreclosure, arranging short-sales, loan modifications and "short-refi's", consumer related class actions, personal injury, commercial litigation, real estate and business related matters, estate planning, probate & trust administration and asset preservation. The firm is regularly defending homeowners from foreclosure, we are general counsel to a myriad of residential and commercial developers, coordinating all legal related matters.
In addition, our sister company,
Oasis Title Company
, is owned and operated by our Senior Partner and Founder Lawrence M. Weisberg, Esq. This "one-stop-shop" type of concierge service brings our clients back time and time again.
Welcome to Weisberg & Associates, P.A.
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away.
If you plan to buy your home, trade up to a larger home, downsize now that your children are out on their own, or are in the process of selling your property or have a financial hardship and need to learn about your options, a real estate attorney from Weisberg & Associates, P.A. can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you’re a buyer, we can:
* Explain the terms of your purchase contract
* Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
* Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
* Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
* Attend your closing and address your questions
* Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you’re a seller, our law firm can:
* Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
* Deal with any issues that arise with your title
* Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Our firm also
practices in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration, Real Estate, Litigation in the areas of Probate & Trust Administration and all areas of Wealth Preservation Strategies, including Closely Held Corporations and Partnerships.
attorneys at Weisberg & Associates, P.A. are fully equipped to assist you with an array of property and estate related legal concerns. To learn more about our legal
services, contact us today.
Weisberg & Associates, P.A.